At Falkville Health & Rehab Center, you will find an environment of care, which is practiced daily by our dedicated staff as they work to help each resident maintain their dignity and independence as much as possible.
We offer planned nursing care that is based on each of our resident's individual needs and abilities with the goal of achieving an optimal quality of life.
Our facility is a 116-bed Medicare/ Medicaid Certified nursing facility providing skilled therapy and nursing services for both sub-acute and long term needs of the seniors in our community.
We have multiple private and semi-private suites for our short-term residents designed to provide the luxuries of home. The rooms include a table/work area, flat screen TV, and telephone.
Our facility offers an Alzheimer’s unit that caters to those residents that may require a more individualized level of care due to their special circumstances.
Our most important relationships are with our residents. Their satisfaction is the driving force behind every decision. Our goal is to listen, deliver solutions and enrich lives, one resident at a time. For a tour of the facility and admissions information, please call 256-784-5291.
- 24 Hours Skilled Nursing Service
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy 7 Days a Week
- Short & Long Term Stay
- Memory Care
- "It's Never 2 Late": This state-of-the-art computer system combines touch screen computers with intuitive, picture-based software and an extensive, continually updated content library. [ Learn More ]
- Lab Services
- Oxygen & IV Therapy
- Pain Management Program
- Behavioral Problems & Depression Programs
- Secure Care System - Wandering Residents
- Podiatry Care
- Hospice Services
- Dental & Ophthalmology Consults
- Dental Services
- Wound & Skin Care Nurse
- Daily Restorative Exercise Program
- Licensed Registered Dietitian
- Therapeutic Meal Services
- Nurses & CNA's with Consistent Hall Assignments
- Worship Services - Ministry Group
- In House Beauty & Barber Shop Services
- Home Style Dining
- Pet Therapy
- Outdoor Gardening
- Variety of Daily Planned Activities In & Out of Facility (Movies, Fishing, Shopping, Painting, Cooking, Quilting, Dining Out)
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Discharge Planning for Sub-Acute Care
Our Falkville Health & Rehab Center offers Memory Care services. When your memory-impaired loved one can no longer live alone, moving to a facility with a secured memory care unit is an option worth considering. Our secured Memory Care Unit is specially designed to meet the needs of adults with Alzheimer's and other types of Dementia.
Our Unit places the highest priority on providing care and support in a comfortable yet secure environment. Our Unit provides a welcoming, home-like environment, with focus on safety and security. It is equipped with the “Wander-Guard” security system to notify staff of any resident attempting to leave the Unit.
Staff members at USA Healthcare undergo training to assist with communication and to help residents manage Dementia symptoms such as Sundown Syndrome, wandering, or combativeness.
Our staff has the understanding, knowledge and experience of working with individuals diagnosed with Dementia in order to meet their physical, emotional, and spiritual needs at all cognitive levels. We strive to give each resident purpose, independence and dignity to enhance the overall quality of their lives.
Our Memory Care Unit encourages mobility and stimulation through social, self-care, gross-motor, and sensory enhancement activities. Activities are specifically Care Planned to meet each resident’s individual needs and capabilities.
We encourage residents and families to bring treasured photographs of family, themselves, as well as, other sentimental items from home to assist your loved one in their transition to a new living arrangement and in helping to identify and feel comfortable in their room.
Families are encouraged to be involved in the care and lives of their loved one and offer ongoing support through individualized Care Plan Conferences and special family events and holidays.