At The Folsom Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare, you will find an environment of care which is practiced daily by our dedicated staff as they work to help each resident maintain their dignity and independence as much as possible.
We offer planned nursing care that is based on each of our resident's individual needs and abilities with the goal of achieving an optimal quality of life.
The Folsom Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is a 102 bed Medicare/Medicaid Certified nursing facility providing skilled therapy and nursing services for both sub-acute and long term needs of the seniors in our community.
We have multiple private and semi-private suites for our short-term residents designed to provide the luxuries of home. The rooms include a table/work area, flat screen TV, and telephone.
All three floors of the Folsom Center have an Activity and Common Area utilized for fun events and visiting. And outside, our garden retreat offers leisure and relaxation for our residents and their families.
Our most important relationships are with our residents. Their satisfaction is the driving force behind every decision. Our goal is to listen, deliver solutions and enrich lives, one resident at a time. For a tour of the facility and admissions information, please call 256-739-4409.
- 24 Hours Skilled Nursing Service
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy 7 Days a Week
- Short & Long Term Stay
- "It's Never 2 Late": This state-of-the-art computer system combines touch screen computers with intuitive, picture-based software and an extensive, continually updated content library. [ Learn More ]
- Lab Services
- Oxygen & IV Therapy
- Pain Management Program
- Behavioral Problems & Depression Programs
- Secure Care System - Wandering Residents
- Podiatry Care
- Hospice Services
- Dental & Ophthalmology Consults
- Dental Services
- Wound & Skin Care Nurse
- Daily Restorative Exercise Program
- Licensed Registered Dietitian
- Therapeutic Meal Services
- Nurses & CNA's with Consistent Hall Assignments
- Worship Services - Ministry Group
- In House Beauty & Barber Shop Services
- Home Style Dining
- Pet Therapy
- Outdoor Gardening
- Variety of Daily Planned Activities In & Out of Facility (Movies, Fishing, Shopping, Painting, Cooking, Quilting, Dining Out)
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Discharge Planning for Sub-Acute Care
Directions to Building Entrance
The building entrance is located at the back of the building at the corner of 4th Avenue and Elizabeth Street. The facility sign is located at this entrance on Elizabeth Street.
From Elizabeth Street, turn into the upper parking lot. Take the second left and follow around to the east/back side of the building.
The main entrance/double doors are under the large blue canopy. The doors open automatically until 5:00 pm. The doors are locked at 5:00 pm.If arriving after 5:00 pm, ring the doorbell/speaker which is located on the wall/left side of the double doors. A staff member will answer and unlock the door for you.
Directions to Long Term Care Areas
Once inside the double doors, proceed down the hallway.
At the first intersecting hallway, turn right. The elevators are on your left.
When you arrive at your desired floor, turn right and walk toward the nurse’s station. A staff member will assist you in finding where you want to go.
Administrative Offices & Social Services are located on second floor.
Director of Nursing & Assistant Director of Nursing are located on third floor.