Woodland Haus Assisted Living is just that, a place where you, the senior adult, can enjoy true independence yet still have the comfort and security of knowing immediate assistance is always close at hand.
We offer a warm welcome to you and yours to visit us prior to making a choice and hope you will give “Our Family” the opportunity to serve you and your family’s health care needs.
Our most important relationships are with our residents. Their satisfaction is the driving force behind every decision. Our goal is to listen, deliver solutions and enrich lives, one resident at a time. For a tour of the facility and admissions information, please call 256-739-1430.
- Assisted living care at Woodland Haus gives you that little extra help with activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, and medication monitoring to assist you in maintaining your independence.
- Delicious meals are prepared and served under the direction of a Registered Dietician with special attention to “home-style” cooking. Select your meal choices from our daily menus.
- Assistance with medications and other personal needs provided by certified and professional staff.
- Woodland Haus residents have confidence knowing that they are well cared for by friendly, professional staff that monitor their changing needs and help determine if a higher level of skilled nursing care is needed.
- Join in daily scheduled activities and functions or our Exercise & Wellness Program.
- Rooms are fully furnished and spacious enough for your personal treasures. Private or semi-private accommodations.
- Three family-style common areas for reading or relaxing, watching TV or visiting with family and friends.
- Beautiful courtyards with walkways and seating to sit and visit or to stroll thru at your leisure.
- Spacious dining room with home-style meals overlooking a courtyard.
- Each room has free in-room cable TV and its own private bath. Housekeeping and laundry services provided.
- A modern electronic “call for assistance” system in each room and bath area.
- Licensed Nurses and certified nurse aides on campus 24 hours every day.
- Physician on call.
- Woodland Haus meets or exceeds all federal, state and local rules and regulations for safety and fire resistance such as an automated fire sprinkler system throughout the facility, total fire resistive construction, and smoke/fire detection system wired directly to the fire department.