At Woodland Village Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center, you will find an environment of care which is practiced daily by our dedicated staff as they work to help each resident maintain their dignity and independence as much as possible.
We offer planned nursing care that is based on each of our resident's individual needs and abilities with the goal of achieving an optimal quality of life.
Our facility is a 149 bed Medicare/ Medicaid Certified nursing facility providing skilled therapy and nursing services for both sub-acute and long term needs of the seniors in our community.
We have multiple private and semi-private suites for our short-term residents designed to provide the luxuries of home. The rooms include a table/work area, flat screen TV, and telephone.
Our most important relationships are with our residents. Their satisfaction is the driving force behind every decision. Our goal is to listen, deliver solutions and enrich lives, one resident at a time. For a tour of the facility and admissions information, please call 256-739-1430.
USA Healthcare is so pleased to congratulate Woodland Village resident Ms. Ann Trucks on winning the title of Ms. Alabama Nursing Home 2019. We are so proud of you!
You may just call her “Mama A” for Mama Ann. Reigning as Ms. Woodland Village Rehabilitation and Health Care Center is Ann Trucks.
“I just love it at Woodland Village! This is my family that I didn’t know that I needed, but am now so thankful that I have,” said Trucks.
Born in Bessemer, Alabama, she considers Cullman, Alabama, her hometown. Active in the Resident Council, she helps other residents during activities, sits and talks with them, and listens to them. She enjoys sitting on the front porch or in the activity area reminiscing with friends.
- 24 Hours Skilled Nursing Service
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy 7 Days a Week
- Short & Long Term Stay
- "It's Never 2 Late": This state-of-the-art computer system combines touch screen computers with intuitive, picture-based software and an extensive, continually updated content library. [ Learn More ]
- Lab Services
- Oxygen & IV Therapy
- Pain Management Program
- Behavioral Problems & Depression Programs
- Secure Care System - Wandering Residents
- Podiatry Care
- Hospice Services
- Dental & Ophthalmology Consults
- Dental Services
- Wound & Skin Care Nurse
- Daily Restorative Exercise Program
- Licensed Social Worker
- Licensed Registered Dietitian
- Therapeutic Meal Services
- Nurses & CNA's with Consistent Hall Assignments
- Worship Services - Ministry Group
- In House Beauty & Barber Shop Services
- Home Style Dining
- Pet Therapy
- Outdoor Gardening
- Variety of Daily Planned Activities In & Out of Facility (Movies, Fishing, Shopping, Painting, Cooking, Quilting, Dining Out)
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Discharge Planning for Sub-Acute Care