At Cullman Health & Rehab Center, you will find an environment of care which is practiced daily by our dedicated staff as they work to help each resident maintain their dignity and independence as much as possible.
We offer planned nursing care that is based on each of our resident's individual needs and abilities with the goal of achieving an optimal quality of life.
Our facility is a 95 bed Medicare/Medicaid Certified nursing facility providing skilled therapy and nursing services for both sub-acute and long term needs of the seniors in our community.
Specifically at Cullman, we offer a Sensory Room. This “multi-sensory” room provides stimulation and relaxation to all six senses. Benefits include reduction of tension, anxiety, agitation, and stress; and improvements to self-esteem, awareness of environment, communication, and attention span.
We have multiple private and semi-private suites for our short-term residents designed to provide the luxuries of home. The rooms include a table/work area, flat screen TV, and telephone.
Our most important relationships are with our residents. Their satisfaction is the driving force behind every decision. Our goal is to listen, deliver solutions and enrich lives, one resident at a time. For a tour of the facility and admissions information, please call 256-734-8745.
- 24 Hours Skilled Nursing Service
- Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy 7 Days a Week
- Short & Long Term Stay
- "It's Never 2 Late": This state-of-the-art computer system combines touch screen computers with intuitive, picture-based software and an extensive, continually updated content library. [ Learn More ]
- Lab Services
- Oxygen & IV Therapy
- Pain Management Program
- Behavioral Problems & Depression Programs
- Secure Care System - Wandering Residents
- Podiatry Care
- Hospice Services
- Dental & Ophthalmology Consults
- Dental Services
- Wound & Skin Care Nurse
- Daily Restorative Exercise Program
- Licensed Registered Dietitian
- Therapeutic Meal Services
- Nurses & CNA's with Consistent Hall Assignments
- Worship Services - Ministry Group
- In House Beauty & Barber Shop Services
- Home Style Dining
- Pet Therapy
- Outdoor Gardening
- Variety of Daily Planned Activities In & Out of Facility (Movies, Fishing, Shopping, Painting, Cooking, Quilting, Dining Out)
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Discharge Planning for Sub-Acute Care